St. Landry Lumber | Building Supplies/Sporting Goods | Opelousas, LA

Business Description:
St. Landry Lumber Company has been in existence for as long as most people can remember. The company dates back as far as 1890, this date is the last legible date found by the owners. The first owner of St. Landry Lumber was Alonzo C. Skiles. The exact dates in which Skiles was operating the company is still unknown to us at this time. What is known though is that in 1900 Mr. Skiles sold the company to Mr. B.F. Tucker and O.L. Gregory.
Areas of Speciality:
Building Materials and Sporting Goods

Photos

Videos

Related Links